byrd is a logistics start-up which aims to make shipping a simple and effortless experience.
Fulfillment Warehouses and Online Sellers suffer from old and outdated software that is unintuitive and hard to use. We want to change that by using state of the art technology to disrupt the european logistics industry!
We built a platform that connects multiple partner warehouses with E-Commerce Online Shops. This logistic network helps our customers to ship more efficient than ever before and enables them to provide the same high quality service such as online giants like Amazon or Zalando.
byrd was founded in 2016, is growing rapidly, and is already a trusted solution for numerous online sellers and industry leaders such as Austrian Postal Services or the Accor Hotel group.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Angular Web Developer to join our team in Berlin
What you will do
- Work on a project that is fundamentally changing the way of how people think about software in the logistics market
- Improve and implement new features in our Customer and Partner Dashboard
- Enhance the user experience and work with our team to design and implement new features
- Implement Unit Tests and Continuous Deployment for various projects
- Develop a high quality product that is well tested and developers enjoy working on
Based on your technical skills and level of engagement, you will have the chance to climb up the career ladder and become the mastermind for different projects.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of work experience in web development
- Expert knowledge in Angular using HTML, CSS and Typescript
- Expert knowledge in writing Unit and Integration tests
- Experience in using JSON REST APIs
- Version Control with Git
- Work permit in the EU
- Experience with Python Flask
- Big Plus: Experience in UI/UX design
- Big Plus: Worked in a StartUp before
What you can expect from byrd
- Become part of a young company that is driven to change the logistics market and offer a superior customer experience.
- Make meaningful contributions which have a direct impact on the company’s actions and are valued by the team
- Work directly with the founders and a team of skilled engineers and managers
- Manage your own time through flexible working hours
- Have a good time with international colleagues in our Vienna or Berlin office
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Additional benefits like free gym and team activities
- Web Dashboard:
- Single Page Angular App
- Hosted on AWS
- Microservice Architecture
- Python Flask
- PostgreSQL (SQL Alchemy)
- Hosted on Heroku and AWS
Up for it?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!